Sign up today for the 2014 KJAN Branson Getaway, June, 10-13, 2014
We’ll be staying at the Camden Hotel and Conference Center (includes deluxe breakfast each morning and cookies, ice cream & cobbler each evening)
Shows include: The Haygoods, The Jonah Show (with a backstage tour of the Sight & Sound Theatre), Dancing Queen – ABBA Tribute, Johnny Cash Songbook Tribute
We’ll also check out the Veteran’s Memorial Museum
We’ll enjoy great food at: Montana Mike’s Steakhouse, The College of the Ozarks Keeter Center, Mel’s Hard Luck Diner, McFarlain’s
And: Enjoy a relaxing three hour chartered river cruise including lunch
Deluxe Arrow Motor Coach Transportation
COST: $500/person double occupancy, $470/per person triple occupancy, $460/person quadruple occupancy, $600 single occupancy
Sign up by March 14 to receive these discounted rates, limited availablity
Call or stop by KJAN today to register (payment is due at registration, cash or check, please)
2014 Branson itinerary (click to open)
2012 KJAN Branson Trip
2nd Annual Merlyn Christensen Memorial Golf Tournament
General Rules for Contest Prize Winners:
- No purchase is ever required to enter our contests.
- All prize winners must meet any posted eligibility guidelines.
- You may be required to provide identification, including social security number, before picking up your prize.
- Any ties will be decided by random drawing where only one winner is allowed.
- Any prize not claimed within 90 days after being awarded is forfeited.
- The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Winners agree to allow their name, voice, or likeness to be used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to a contest.