Easy Lemon Cookies (8-13-13)
August 13th, 2013 by Stacie Linfor
- 1 (18.25 oz) package of lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/3 c. confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat Oven to 357 degrees F.
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil and lemon juice until well blended. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into a bowl of confectioners’ sugar. Roll them around until they’re sugared, put them on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6-9 minutes in preheated oven. The bottoms will be light brown, and the insides chewy.