Glazed Fruit Salad (8-2-2011)
August 2nd, 2011 by Jim Field
- 1 large can fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 small cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 can pineapple chunks with juice
- 1 large package instant lemon pudding
Mix together fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges and maraschino cherries. Add pineapple chunks with juice. Sprinkle with instant lemon pudding. Stir and let stand. Other fruit can be used as long as they are drained. The secret is to use one box pudding to each can of pineapple with juice.