Gov. Terry E. Branstad, Tuesday, announced appointments to fill Iowa’s various boards and commissions. Included among the appointees whose term begins May 1st, is:
• John Pauli, of Carroll, to the Alcoholic Beverages Commission
• Emily Forquer, of Afton, to the Architectural Examining Board.
• Lindsey Nielsen, of Missouri Valley, to the Board of Behavioral Science
• Michael Knedler, of Council Bluffs, to the State Board of Education
• Eric Green, of Creston, to the Engineering and Land Surveying Examining Board
• Eugene Meiners, of Templeton, to the Mental Health Risk Pool Board
• Karol Dammann, of Manning, to the Board of Nursing Home Administrators
• Gina Primmer, of Council Bluffs, to the School Budget Review Committee (SBRC)
Their appointments are subject to Senate confirmation.