Italian Crusted Casserole (12-31-2013)
December 31st, 2013 by Chris Parks
- 2lb. ground beef
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Cups bottled spaghetti
- 3 Cups (12 oz) shredded mozzarella or Monterrey jack cheese.
- 1 8oz carton sour cream
- 1 8oz package (8) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375. In a large skillet cook ground beef and onion until meat is browned, drain off fat. Spread meat mixture in an ungreased 3 quart rectangular baking dish.
2. Meanwhile, combine mozzarella and sour cream and spoon over meat mixture.
3. Unroll crescent rolls, do not separate. On a lightly floured surface roll out to fit baking dish. Place dough over the cheese layer. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until top is a dark golden brown. Makes 12 servings.