No injuries reported following Shenandoah house fire
January 29th, 2013 by Ric Hanson
Fire officials in Shenandoah say no injuries were reported following a house fire Monday afternoon. According to reports, the fire took place at 106 South Avenue in Shenandoah, at around 4:30-p.m. The home sustained considerable damage and resulted in the family being displaced. Their names were not immediately available. The Red Cross was assisting the family in finding shelter. The cause of the blaze was believed to be faulty wiring.