NWS Forecast 12/8/2012
December 8th, 2012 by Chris Parks
- Today: Increasing clouds, with a high near 43. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight: A chance of rain between 9pm and midnight, then rain and snow. Low around 30. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday: A 30 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 20 by 5pm. Wind chill values as low as 5. Windy, with a light west wind becoming northwest 18 to 23 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -5. Blustery, with a northwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Monday: Sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 41.