ICGA and ICPB Director Elections
July 26th, 2011 by admin
Iowa Corn Growers Association (ICGA) and the Iowa Corn Promotion Board (ICPB) recently held their director elections.
On July 12th the ICGA elected:
- District 1 – Bruce Rohwer, O’Brien County *
- District 3 – Bob Hemesath, Winneshiek County
- District 4 – Curt Mether, Harrison County
- District 5 – Roger Zylstra, Jasper County*
- District 7 – Kevin Ross, Pottawattamie County*
ICPB elected directors were:
- District 1 – Lowell Appleton, O’Brien County
- District 3 – Nick Leibold, Chickasaw County*
- District 5 – Roscoe Eggers, Marshall County*
- District 8 – Mark Heckman, Muscatine County
- District 9 – Wayne Humphreys, Louisa County
Director elections are only held in districts where terms have expired. For those districts not listed, current directors serve on the board.